All security officers are not created equal.
The unkept, the unstable, and the just plain lazy find no haven at Anderson Security Agency.
Those we do not weed out in personal interviews and background checks, we eliminate with our intensive psychological tests.
Far fewer candidates pass than fail. Only one out of ten on the average.
Those that do pass are good. Reliable. Ambitious. And stable.
We have listed our criteria for hiring security officers below. Please review them.
Then consider this: no one else’s standards come close.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
- You must have a reliable transportation source (not public or relying on a friend or family members).
- You must possess a valid ARIZONA Driver’s License (unless active military or out of state student).
- You must have a cell phone with message capability.
- You must be able to effectively speak, read and write English.
- You must be physically able to conduct foot patrols over uneven terrain and up and down stairs for extended periods of time and walk a mile with prolonged standing.
- You must be able to pass the Arizona Department of Public Safety background investigation (to obain the state required security guard license).