Security Officer Training
Training is the difference in our men and women behind the badge.
All security officers are not trained equally.
The state only requires eight hours of training for a security officer.
Anderson Security Agency, however, offers more than the state requires at our highly respected security training academy. The academy is staffed by current and former military.
So, at the end of their training, our security officers know precisely what to do. And what not to do.
Additional training is given periodically with emphasis on your individual security needs. In some cases, we custom-tailor it.
We have listed our training courses below. Please review the list.
Then, ask your current security personnel how much training they have had.
There is no close second.
72 hour course curriculum
- Rules and Regulations
- General Duties of Security Officers
- Client Rule Enforcement/Relations
- Criminal Law
- Search and Seizure
- Robbery/ Theft
- Criminal Damage/ Littering
- Interviews and Interrogations
- Disturbed Individuals
- Narcotics Detection
- Sabotage/ Espionage
- Electronics in Security
- Report Writing and Testifying
- Fire Prevention and Suppression
- First Aid and C.P.R.
- Firearms: legal use, liability and range qualification
- Effectiveness of Private Security
- Relations with Law Enforcement
- Public Relations
- Laws of Arrest
- Burglary/ Trespass
- Endangerment/ Assault
- Crime Scene Evidence
- Stress Situation Procedures
- Executive Protection
- Traffic and Crowd Control
- Bomb threats/ Arson
- Shoplifting Detection
- Juvenile Procedures
- Radio Communications
- Self Defense