Anderson Security Agency, Ltd. is constantly seeking individuals that meet our standards. A couple of things we look for in an individual are compatibility with current client needs, and a strong desire and willingness to work.
Click here for Internal Job Postings
Our Hiring Standards Are:
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Have a high degree of integrity.
- Be of good moral character.
- If required, successfully pass a stringent physical examination.
- Have no addiction to habit-forming drugs, i.e. narcotics or barbiturates.
- Have no convictions for felonies or any crime involving moral turpitude or illegally using or possessing a dangerous weapon.
- Have a desire to learn, progress, and develop in an administrative capacity.
- Be a high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Successfully pass a test administered by Kwantek.
In addition to those standards listed above we ask that each individual be at least 21 years of age, posses a valid Arizona Drivers License, have reliable transportation of their own, and a phone with message capability.
Some of the Benefits Enjoyed by Our Officers:
- Medical and Dental insurance (full-time employees)
- Paid Vacations for employees who qualify.
- Overtime paid at time and one-half
- Service Awards- rings, pendants, etc.
- Promotions- Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain
- Referral Bonus for new Clients
- Referral Bonus for new employees
- Uniforms and Equipment
- (Optional) Life, Accident and Disability insurance
- Bereavement Time (immediate family, three days)
- Jury Duty (ASA pays difference in your salary, maximum two days)
- Paid Sick Leave (one day per year with Doctors report)
- Credit Union Membership
- (Optional) Pre-paid Legal Service
- Eleven Paid holidays (individual must work in order to be paid)
- Field Awards, on spot recognition awards
See a complete list of our benefits
If you feel you qualify or are interested in learning more about employment with Anderson Security Agency please click here Careers for current opportunities and to apply online. Be sure to check our current events page to see if we will be recruiting in an area near you.